Foreign Applicants to be admitted to the Pre-Entrance Program for Foreign Citizens in 2020/2021 Academic Year:
1. admissions with contract payment for the educational program - 120 (Cost per year for the 1 year of study - 150 000 RUB)
2. admissions within the Rossotrudnichestvo scholarship
The first day for the documents application - May,15 2020
The last day for the documents application - July, 24 2020
The rating is published - from 15 May to 24 July 2020
The last day of enrolment agreement application accepted from the recommended applicants:
At the first stage of enrollment - until June 20
At the second stage of enrollment - until July 24
The competitive selection, enrollment and processing of invitations to enter the Russian Federation (for citizens covered by visa entrance regulatons) is conducted in 2 stages:
First stage - to fill 60% of the vacant positions - June 24, 2020
Second stage – to fill up to 100% of the vacant positions - July 29, 2020
Attention! In order to participate in the competition, Pre-Entrance Program Registration is required on the website of First Pavlov Saint-Petersburg State Medical University:
You must create a personal account and fill in the registration form.
- Original or notarized copy of national passport, valid for at least 18 months from the date of the intended enrollment (September, 1 of the current year) with a notarized Russian translation. In the case of a temporary stay of a foreign citizen in the territory of a third state, a document authorizing a residence permit with a notarized Russian translation;
- Original or notarized copy of School Leaving Certificate (High school diploma) or Certificate of secondary professional education in a medical-biological field (with marks in Chemistry, Biology and Physics) with a notarized Russian translation;
- Original or copy of Medical certificate, confirming that You do not have any dangerous diseases threatening other people as specified in the Order of Russian Federation Ministry of Health 29.06/2015 N 384н
- Application form for getting the invitation to enter the Russian Federation (for citizens covered by visa entrance regulations). You must specify: the date and place of birth, passport detailes, the visa issue place (country, city, where Russian Embassy/Consulate exists, type of study invitation (electronic or paper invitation) (download, fill in, sign) sample;
- Application form, specifying whether you need a place in the dormitory during the period of study (download, fill in, sign) sample;
- Application for Admission (printed and signed from the personal account after On-line Pre-Entrance Program Registration and Pre-Entrance Program Admission checking, see Applicant Account Instruction);
- Applicant’s questionary (printed and signed from the personal account after On-line Pre-Entrance Program Registration and Pre-Entrance Program Admission checking, see Applicant Account Instruction);
- Agreement for enrollment (download, fill in, sign) sample;
- Document, confirming individual achievements (if any);
- Four 3x4 cm photographs;
- Other documents (submitted optionally).
After registration is complete and Admission checking, print out from your personal account and sign:
- Application for admission
- Applicant’s questionary
Download, fill in and sign:
- Application form for getting the invitation to enter the Russian Federation;
- Application form, specifying whether you need a place in dormitory during the period of study;
- Agreement for enrollment.
Attach them to the package of documents.
1. in person
2. a trusted person with a notarized letter of attorney with the right of signature
3. postal / courier service
Application of documents in copy and application for admission is allowed by e-mail: email@example.com
. You must specify in the “Subject” line: name, surname, patronymic (if any) and nationality of the applicant, scans of the documents are to be attached to the letter. If you did not receive the letter, confirming that your email was read, you are required to contact the Admission Board.
Attention! Only applicants with complete set of documents will be considered!
Admission for studies with tuition fees is conducted on a competitive basis using the 100-point rating scale. Individual rating is formed by summing up the results of national state exams in relevant disciplines (Chemistry, Biology, Physics), which are stated in your School Leaving Certificate, the average score in the education document in recalculation, according to the modified Bavarian formula, taking into account the differences in the estimated foreign evaluation scales provided by incoming documents, and additional points awarded for individual achievements.
Scores calculation for individual achievements:
- Having a diploma of secondary professional education in a medical field - 3 points
- Being professionally motivated (including work experience as junior medical staff or paramedical staff, etc.) - up to 10 points
- having volunteer (voluntary) activities in organizations of medical and social orientation field - up to 10 points.
At present the number of places in the University dormitory is limited. General competition enrollment is carried out by rating until the full staffing of the places available in the University dormitory, in accordance with the statement of applicants, indicating the impossibility of living outside the University dormitory. In the further competitive enrollment (second stage), only applicants, indicating in the application form the possibility to live outside the University dormitories (may rent housing independently,) do participate.
The process of the invitations issuing:
1. In order to get an invitation for studies, the applicant fills in an application form for an invitation to enter the Russian Federation, specifying the place of visa issue at the Russian Embassy in their country, the type of invitation (electronic or paper). After enrollment at the Pre-entrance Program, the invitation will be issued within 21 working days from the date of submission of documents to the Office of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation. The University does NOT cover the postal express-service expenses to deliver visa to your home country. To inquire about the status invitation call +7 (812) 338-66-49
: Monday - Friday from 14:00 to 16:00 (but not earlier than one month after the enrollment).
2. Having received the invitation, you are to address to the Russian Federation Embassy located in your country to have the visa issued.
3. Shortly after having arrived to St. Petersburg, please, come to room # 9 of the Foreign Dean’s Office (on the first floor) to apply the documents for the study.
Documents to be applied to the Dean’s Office:
1. passport,study visa, migration card (originals and copies).
2. original and notarized copy of School Leaving Certificate with a notarized Russian translation, authenticated by the Embassy in the country of study or by apostil stamp.
3. four 3x4 cm photographs (if it was not before)
Having arrived on the territory of the Russian Federation, all foreign citizens must be registered in the OVIR (which stands for Visa and Registration Department) in 3 days period. Failure to comply with the requirements leads to 40,000-Rubles fine to be paid and departure to your home country.
Address of the Admission Board for Foreign Citizens:
197022, St. Petersburg, Lev Tolstoy str. 6-8, building №1
The working hours of the admissions office for Pre-Entrance Program for foreign citizens:
In 2020, Admission Board for Pre-Entrance Program for foreign citizens will begin its work on May 15, 2020.
From May, 15 to May, 31 – office N 1
: Monday - Friday from 10:00 to 16:00
From June, 1 – office N 7
: Monday - Friday from 10:00 to 16:00, Saturday - from 10:00 to 14:00
Online registration to submit the documents to the Pre-Entrance program for foreign citizens: Registration
+7-(812)-338-71-93, +7-921-895-68-69, +7-921-864-64-45
Executive Secretary of the Pre-Entrance Program Admission Board for foreign citizens:
Karina Anatolyevna Khmelnitskaya
Deputy Dean of the Medical Department for Foreign Students, Foreign Admissions Supervisor:
Albert Eduardovich Shakhnazarov